Saturday 29 May 2010

PPD Presentation

I gave a presentation based on how I have found my first year at Uni including strengths and weaknesses, I don't feel as if I managed to get out what I wanted to say and kept repeating myself as the nerves got the better of me. I feel over all with the course I did expect to learn more making but understand why the course is set out as it is and as Angie said you must learn to walk before you can run. There is nothing stopping me doing extra making and pattern cutting in my own time and I would really like to start doing this as well as making more of my own clothes. I struggled with my words with the presentation but wanted to say that overall i am happy with the course and have had a good year, although uni wasn't what I expected and struggled at the beginning as I live in private unipol flats where I didn't get into halls and could not afford some of the bigger private halls, where I live is very anti-social but luckily made some really good friends on the course and have a good friend in my flat too. I feel more 'getting to know each other' exercises were needed during freshers as it was the social aspect that made me really not enjoy my first few months at Uni, wanting to come home a lot, more recently I have been a lot happier and am going to really miss some of the amazing people I have met in Leeds over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment