Thursday 10 June 2010

Graduate Fashion Week

I went to London yesterday to visit the Graduate fashion week exhibition and went to the Gala show, I was very impressed with what I saw and now feel extremely motivated to do some fashion work, and am very excited by the possibility that I could be doing that in 2 years. I really liked some of the work by other universities and found it interesting to look at some of the other ones I has looked at going to and some of my friends attend. I was particularly impressed by Leeds College of Art, the show looked really good, was nice to actually see the garments and sketch books up close and really liked that there was an arty feel to the work rather than it look computer generated, a lot of uni's work all looked the same and there was no individuality, this wasn't the case for art colleges. I was also impressed by Edinburgh Art college, Nottingham trent, Northumbria and Liverpool John Moores.
Leeds College of Art^
University of Wales Newport^
Leeds College of Art^
Nottingham Trent University^
Leeds College of Art; Cat Ibbitson^
Nottingham Trent University^
Leeds College of Art^
Leeds College of Art; Claire Lambert^
Nottingham Trent University^
Leeds College of Art^

No comments:

Post a Comment