Thursday 29 July 2010

rural collage

I have decided to use the phrase 'modern rural' to base my summer project on, i have decided on this one as I am at home over the summer and live in the a town in the country and feel i should take advantage of this. I feel that the words modern and rural don't really go together, but seeing as modern describes something now, if its here now then it is modern, although I will focus on things which are typically modern, i have looked at houses and general countryside images from near where I live and have made a collage. I particularly like the  of the colours in countryside images.
I have also had a look at country life magazine and have found some interesting articles on clothes, which I would like to scan in but seeing as my scanner and printer is in leeds this may be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment