Sunday 22 May 2011

Work placement

On Friday I will start my work experience with Ivor Nylander and Nylander Couture in Islington, London. A friend of a friend has been kind enough to let me stay with them in Camberwell so i don't have too far to travel as getting there from petersfield may have been a bit of a nightmare. I am so excited to start placement and see how a fashion company is run and learn more about garment manufacture for the high end, I am also excited to work and help out as much as I can in preparation for me entering the world of work this time next year. I also so excited to experience living in London whilst working for two weeks as this is ideally where I want to go as soon as I finish Uni, although I may wait until the olympics are over! Roll on Thursday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment