Friday 18 March 2011

PPD third year assistant

Last week I assisted Nicole, my third year again, in the morning she got me to watch and make sure her digital print went well, she had three metres so this took all morning, but was inspirational as i was going to be digital printing on the monday for my group project. She had a fun purple floral print which incorporated the rib theme into with different sized illustrations, she printed this onto silk and am interested to see what she does with it. In the afternoon we had a presentation with Aidrian about paying attention to detail etc, them she got me to research swing tickets for her, trace a block for a jacket whilst Zara photographed her lay plans. This week Nicole was unfortunately unable to attend the lesson so I helped another third year by tracing off more blocks for her and doing some branding research and photocopying.

No comments:

Post a Comment