Sunday 7 November 2010

Ideas for print...

I think my two strongest images are the one I did with a dark background and used lighting that is only on half of her face (with polka dotted make-up) and the one where i drew eyes on top of her eyelids, this one is my personal favourite.
I also really like the one with glasses because i think the angel, pose and lighting looks really good, I also like the the make-up with green glitter, dots and blue lips. I am also a fan of the webbed sides if the face, mainly because i have chosen the image where she is pulling a face and I really like these, i don't want these to to any old beauty shot, the idea wasn't to take beautiful photograpahs of beautiful people, i want them to be deeper than that and be visually interesting.




No comments:

Post a Comment